April 2015 Events
- April 4th Ed Allen from Union College will be our guest speaker. Fellowship Dinner has been planned. Sabbath School Superintendent - short meeting immediately following Worship Services.
- April 11th
- Pastor Lawrence will be joining us today.
- Communion Service.
- Fellowship Dinner. After dinner discussions for the May 23rd Youth Sabbath. See Jeff or Merlin for more information. Youth are asked to stay and participate.
- 7pm, the Armouraires Quartet will be performing at the Hastings SDA church. Everyone is welcome!
- April 12th Sunday 10 AM, Camp Arrowhead Annual Spring Workbee. Bring yard rakes, tools and be ready for anything! Lunch provided.
- April 18th Women's Bible Study 5:30p at the church. Please see Deb Snyder for details. Volunteer snacks are always appreciated.
- April 19 & 20th Memorial for Robert & Wilma Nelson. Shelly LaFreniere, their granddaughter is requesting to use the church basement Sunday the 19th from 4p-9p for a gathering with family. Fred Crowell will officiate the service on Monday the 20th, @10a at the church. Burial will immediately follow in Axtel, guests will then return to church for lunch that will be provided by the church (approx. 1:00p)
- April 21st Tuesday, Small group study at 7pm, hosted by Evin & Tanya in their home, lead out by Chere Wehling. Next study, chp. 6, in the book, 'The Prodigal God' by Tim Keller. Please see Chere or Tanya if you need additional information.
- April 25th
- Fellowship dinner. After meeting, resume study on "Here I come Ready or Not" by Morris Venden.
- Discussion on Youth Sabbath, May 23rd - Revisit April 11th discussion and plans.
- April Birthdays: Jeff Rogers. Happy Birthday to you!
- RADIO Ministry: 100.9 FM, KNEY Tune in and enjoy!