March 2015 Events
- March 3rd Tuesday at 7pm is Small group study at Evin & Tanya's home. We will study chapter 4, 'The Prodigal God' by Tim Keller. Please see Chere or Tanya for additional information.
- March 8th Sunday - Change clocks ahead! Spring Ahead!
- March 8th Birthday Celebration! Honoring Kathern Greene celebrating her 90th birthday from 1-3p at the Mitzi Pavilion in Yanney Park. Birthday wishes may also be sent to Kathern at 3110 Ave E, Kearney, 68847 or call her 308-234-5534.
- March 14th Pastor Lawrence on site. Fellowship dinner. Resume study after dinner on "Here I come Ready or Not" by Morris Venden.
- March 28th Fellowship dinner. After dinner a short meeting to discuss May 16th Sabbath for youth. Those interested in participating in helping with the church service on this day, please contact Elders Merlin or Jeff. After meeting, resume study on "Here I come Ready or Not" by Morris Venden.
- March 29th Sunday, Board Meeting 9 AM and Church & Yard Clean-Up at 10:30 AM. Lunch will be provided. Plans to remove north side bushes.
- March 31st Tuesday, Small group study at 7pm, hosted by Evin & Tanya in their home, lead out by Chere Wehling. Next study, chp. 5, in the book, 'The Prodigal God' by Tim Keller. Please see Chere or Tanya if you need additional information.
- March Birthdays: Kathern, Eva and Erik. Happy Birthday to all!
- RADIO UPDATE: 100.9 FM, KNEY Tune in and enjoy! Presently Kearney has the best reception, reaching out about 5-10 miles radius outside of Kearney limits. Monthly cost for broadcasting is approximately $100. 00.